Saturday, February 24, 2007

- Unsettled -

As I sit here trying to push myself to study, I get distracted...So many things are going through my mind, but none of which mean anything to me. They say that everything comes in cycles, but I didn't expect the way that I'm feeling to be coming around that quickly.

The feeling of emptiness, the desire to do nothing, the lack of motivation to succeed, and the loss of passion for the things and people I love. I thought my holiday would rejuvenate me, but that has not happened. What is it that's missing in my life at the moment? Do I need a new interest? A new goal I can strive for?

I’ve noticed that the word “quit” has been creeping into my vocabulary the last couple of years, something which before then, was unknown to me. But recently, this thought has appeared again and again in everything I do - CA, work, dance et al….

I hate feeling this way, so I’m hoping that someone or something will give me the strength and motivation I need…