Monday, August 20, 2007

No idea

Why is it that I only blog when I'm tied down studying? Is it cos I'm trying to procrastinate from the inevitable boredom that accompanies the textbook? Or is it cos my mind starts exploring those thoughts deep down inside, that get masked by the hectic schedule that is, work, gym, dance and study?

I'm not really sure what the answer to the question is, but during the last few weeks, when I've tried to really start focussing for the exam, I've just reflected on a few things...

Now that I'm reaching the stage when quarter-life crisis kicks in, I've started to think about what I really want in the future..career, investment options, friendships, relationships, etc. It's hard cos everytime I even think about defining one of those areas, I get drawn back to the need to study.

I just feel frustrated at the moment, about the fact that I'm plodding along on a daily basis, without any real focus for the long-term.

Anyways, enough rambling for tonight. I'm out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home